By reservation from Friday at 6:30 p.m. to Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
(Other days may be available on request.)
This program is designed especially for scout, church, and school groups. Topics rotate throughout the year according to season. Topics Include:
- Alpine Exploration (January and February)
- Nature Awaking (March–early May)
- Summer Slumber (May and August)
- Autumn Colors (September and October)
- Christmas with the Critters (December)
For more information or to make a reservation for a Zoo SnooZzzz, please contact us.